Mother of two d#es from drinking too much water while on a family vacation

An Indiana mother of two who told her family it felt like she couldn’t drink enough water to feel satiated coll@ps£d and d#ed from water tox#cit¥ which is a rare consequence of drinking too much water too quickly.

According to New York Post, Ashley Summers, 35, was out at Lake Freeman with her husband and two young daughters over the Fourth of July weekend when she began feeling severely deh¥dr@ted.

Someone said she drank four bottles of water in 20 minutes,” her brother Devon Miller told WRTV. “I mean, an average water bottle is like 16 ounces, so that was 64 ounces that she drank in 20 minutes. That’s half a gallon. That’s what you’re supposed to drink in a whole day.”

On the last day of the family’s trip, the mom began feeling like she couldn’t drink enough water. She complained about feeling lighth£ad£d and having a st¥bborn head@ch£, her family said.

“My sister, Holly, called me, and she was just an absolute wreck. She was like ‘Ashley is in the hospital. She has brain swelling, they don’t know what’s causing it, they don’t know what they can do to get it to go down, and it’s not looking good,’” said Miller.

After returning from the trip, Summers passed out in her garage before being taken to IU Health Arnett Hospital. She never regained consciousness, and doctors told her family she had d#edfrom water tox#cit¥.

“It was a sh@ck to all of us. When they first started talking about water tox#cit¥. It was like this is a thing?” Miller recalled.

Summers was an org@n donor and was able to donate her he@rt, liv£r, l¥ngs, kidn£ys and some of her long bon£ tissue, ultimately saving five other lives, her family said.


Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


©2022 Instablog9ja. All rights reserved. | Powered by DEO360 Digital Solutions


We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.


Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?