A lecturer with Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, Anambra State, Dr Anthony Eze, has been sh@t and k#lled by unknown g¥nmen who invaded his home on Tuesday morning, February 7. Dr Eze, a lecturer with the faculty of education, was driving out of his residence at Ifite Awka, to take...
Archive for category: news updates
Godwin Emiefele, the governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), says CBN will not allow itself to be used to fru$trate the forthcoming general elections. Emefiele spoke on Tuesday, February 7, during a meeting with Mahmood Yakubu, chairperson of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), at the CBN...
At least one person sustained g¥nshot inj¥ry during a protest over the new Naira notes and fuel scarcity in Abeokuta, Ogun State on Tuesday, February 7, 2023. It was gathered that the protesters, who were in their numbers, took to the streets on Tuesday afternoon to express their plight...
Lagos bank called out for allegedly giving bulk cash to some ‘special’ customers while others wail with empty pockets
A disgruntled customer of a popular Lagos bank has accused its security officers of allegedly granting privileges to some certain individuals to withdraw bulk amounts of cash from their ATMs while others customers were not permitted access. The visibly upset customer captured a video of the privileged individuals walking...
Nollywood actor, Osinachi Dike has revealed his intentions never to return back to Nigeria after he secured his U.S citizenship. He captured himself in a video as he proudly displayed his newly acquired U.S passport, after which he expressed his desire never to return to Nigeria, while demanding that...
The Rivers State Police Command has arrested a suspected female ritu@list in Port Harcourt area of the state. The yet-to-be-identified woman was arrested with a d£ad baby on Monday, February 6, 2023. According to an eyewitness, “She was passing our street in Elelewon and before we knew it, she...
Turkey Earthquake: Ghanaian footballer, Christian Atsu, found alive after his voice was reportedly heard under the rubble of his home
Ghanaian footballer and former Premier League star, Christian Atsu, has been reportedly found alive in the rubble of the Turkey earthquake after his voice was heard. The 31-year-old former Chelsea and Newcastle star is believed to have been on the ninth floor of an apartment block when two earthquakes...
At least 16 Nigerians have been reportedly sh@t d£ad in Burkina Faso. The Jam’iyyatu Ansariddeen Attijaniyya of Nigeria in a statement on Sunday, February 5, said their Nigerian adherents were on their way to the home country of their leader, Sheikhul-islam Alhaji Ibrahim Niasse in Senegal, when they were...
A lady has lamented her unfortunate fate after a botched result from a failed nose surgery in Lagos as she warns people to stop undergoing surgery in Lagos . She captured a video of herself in a video as cried at the result of the botched surgery while warning...
Some staff of a popular Nigerian bank have been spotted escaping from the bank’s premises through a fence in an attempt to avoid the wrath of their disgruntled customers. The frightened staff were captured in their numbers scaling the fence with the help of a ladder at their closing...
- UGM k#ll UNIZIK lecturer in Anambra February 7, 2023
- CBN will not be used to fru$trate 2023 polls — Gov. Emiefele tells INEC February 7, 2023
- Just In: One sh@t as protest rocks Ogun State over new Naira notes and fuel scarcity February 7, 2023
- Lagos bank called out for allegedly giving bulk cash to some ‘special’ customers while others wail with empty pockets February 7, 2023
- “I’m not coming back to Nigeria,” Actor Osinachi Dike says, as he becomes a U.S. citizen February 7, 2023
- Suspected female ritu@list arrested with a d£ad baby in Rivers February 7, 2023
- Turkey Earthquake: Ghanaian footballer, Christian Atsu, found alive after his voice was reportedly heard under the rubble of his home February 7, 2023
- 16 Nigerians reportedly sh@t d£ad in Burkina Faso February 7, 2023
- Lady raises alarm after a failed nose surgery in Lagos February 7, 2023
- New Naira Notes: Bank staff seen scaling a fence as they flee from disgruntled consumers February 7, 2023
⭐Rating: 1 out of 5.
- February 2023
- January 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- October 2019
- September 2019