How my son and I escaped being inj¥red by my newly acquired table gas b¥rner — Lady.

A lady has recounted how herself and son miraculously escaped being injured by her newly acquired table gas burner after it destroyed on his own in her absence.

She captured a video of the aftermath of the damage, as she couldn’t help but imagine her fate if she or her son were in the kitchen when it happened.

Watch the video below:

0 Comments

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

©2022 Instablog9ja. All rights reserved. | Powered by DEO360 Digital Solutions

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?