Lady raises alarm after her house nearly caught fire while she was cooking

A lady has narrated how a rice cooker she used in preparing some rice got damaged beyond redemption, as she cautioned people to be very observant while cooking.

According to her, the smoky odor from the electrical kitchen equipment she was using was what alerted her that something was amiss, before she discovered the damage that was already done.

Watch the video below:


Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


©2022 Instablog9ja. All rights reserved. | Powered by DEO360 Digital Solutions


We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.


Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?