A lady has narrated how she unknowingly sat next to a c@rpse on a bus in Lagos. The lady said she entered a bus in Lagos not knowing who sat beside her until the next guy made a call where she overheard that a corpse was beside her. She...
Archive for date: October 26th, 2022
The United States has authorised the relocation of U.S. government employees and their families from Abuja over potential terr#rist att@ck. “On October 25, 2022, the U.S. Department of State granted authorised departure status to Embassy Abuja, which permits the voluntary departure of family members and certain employees due to...
NIDCOM boss, Abike Dabiri-Erewa has revealed that Nigerian’s crime rate in the UAE is one of the highest. She said that the reason Unite Arab Emirates has ban visa for Nigerians was because of our high crime rate.
A 16-year-old boy has reunited with his father who has been away for 15 years. It was an heartwarming moment as the man reunited with his family members. Click to watch View this post on Instagram A post shared by Instablog9ja (@lnstabiog9ja)
Reality TV star Tochi has given a shocking reason why relationships and marriages don’t last. He said this is so because most people care more about their looks more than the way they behave.
A dr¥nk policeman in uniform becomes a laughing stock after falling asleep on the streets. The dr¥nk officer was been mocked by children who found him falling asleep while sleeping on a gutter. Click to watch View this post on Instagram A post shared by Instablog9ja (@instablog9ja)
The Central Bank of Nigeria on Wednesday has announced its decision to redesign the Naira. The Governor, Mr. Godwin Emefiele, who announced this at a press briefing in Abuja, said the exercise would affect the highest denominations: N200, N500, N1000 notes. He said the action was taken in order...
People now only help, celebrate those they can benefit from — Media personality Iruefi speaks from experience
Media personality Iruefi has revealed that people now only help and celebrate those they can benefit from as he shared his own personal story. He said he introduced a friend to an older friend, this older friend was an estate developer while the other friend was a cement and...
The Federal High Court sitting in Umuahia, Abia state, on Wednesday, ordered the Federal Government to pay N500 million as damages to the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, for forcefully abd#cting and renditioning him from Kenya in June last year. The court also...
At least two persons has de@d after two BRT buses collided in Ketu, Lagos. The acc#dent was a fatal one leaving many inj¥red and at least two people d#ed. Click to watch View this post on Instagram A post shared by Instablog9ja (@instablog9ja)
- CBN will not be used to fru$trate 2023 polls — Gov. Emiefele tells INEC February 7, 2023
- Just In: One sh@t as protest rocks Ogun State over new Naira notes and fuel scarcity February 7, 2023
- Lagos bank called out for allegedly giving bulk cash to some ‘special’ customers while others wail with empty pockets February 7, 2023
- “I’m not coming back to Nigeria,” Actor Osinachi Dike says, as he becomes a U.S. citizen February 7, 2023
- Suspected female ritu@list arrested with a d£ad baby in Rivers February 7, 2023
- Turkey Earthquake: Ghanaian footballer, Christian Atsu, found alive after his voice was reportedly heard under the rubble of his home February 7, 2023
- 16 Nigerians reportedly sh@t d£ad in Burkina Faso February 7, 2023
- Lady raises alarm after a failed nose surgery in Lagos February 7, 2023
- New Naira Notes: Bank staff seen scaling a fence as they flee from disgruntled consumers February 7, 2023
- Valentine’s Day: Lady reveals the only gift she has for her man February 7, 2023
⭐Rating: 1 out of 5.
- February 2023
- January 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- October 2019
- September 2019