Lagos house goes up in fl@mes due to a power generator kept inside the living room

A house in mile 2, Amuwo Odofin area of Lagos has gone up in fl@mes . The cause of the inferno was the because an occupant of the house kept a powered generator in his living room.

So the powered generator must have sparked and setting the entire house ablaze.

click below to see video

©2022 Instablog9ja. All rights reserved. | Powered by DEO360 Digital Solutions

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?