LAUTECH graduating student dies after falling into a soakaway


A final year student of the Ladoke Akinola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso, has died after falling into a soak-away in his hostel on Thursday April 22, 2021.

Asefon Nifemi Benard, a student of the Department of Animal Nutrition and Biotechnology, allegedly fell after suffering an electric shock while attempting to switch on electricity.


It was gathered that he was subsequently rushed to LAUTECH teaching hospital but could not get immediate medical attention.

The medical personnel on duty allegedly said they had to get a call from the Dean of Students Affairs before attending to Nifemi. His friends then decided to take him to Bowen Teaching Hospital, but he died before getting there.

Attention!!!  Sex for jobs has wrecked many #Nollywood practitioners - Actor #YulEdochie

©2021 Instablog9ja. All rights reserved. | Powered by DEO360 Digital Solutions

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?