A 19-year-old student of Oduduwa College, Ile-Ife, Osun State, has been detained at the State Command Headquarters of the Nigeria Police, Osogbo for beating the Principal of the school, Mr. Ademola Sanusi, to coma.
A statement obtained by DAILY POST said reasons for the students’ action was not yet known. It was gathered that the 19-year-old student in collaboration with his gang members subjected the Principal to repeated punching in the premises of the school.
Reacting to the incident, the Osun State Commissioner for Education, Folorunso Oladoyin said it was totally condemnable, sickening, disturbing and disheartening that a student of a public secondary school could be involved in such a morally absurd behavioural conduct. She maintained that the culprits will not go unpunished.
Secondary school student arrested for beating his principal to coma
Mom carpets her son for flaunting his cooking skills despite being singleSean Gibby, , news updates, 0
A Nigerian mom has rebuffed her son by reminding of his single status after he boasted about his culinary...
Heartbroken lady reveals what a guy told her when they met for the first timeSean Gibby, , news updates, 0
A lady has expressed her disappointment after a guy that was wooing her told her that their next meeting...
Filmmaker Charles Okpaleke shares how he satisfied his want and that of his daughtersNikky, , news updates, 0
Filmmaker Charles Okpaleke shares how he satisfied his want and that of his daughters
Why I don’t like calling my friends and family in Nigeria — UK-based ladySean Gibby, , news updates, 0
A U.K based lady has lamented about her reluctance about calling her friends and family back home because of...
Buhari presents 2023 budget to National AssemblySean Gibby, , news updates, 0
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday, October 7, presented the N20.5 trillion 2023 Appropriation Bill to the joint session of...
- 29-yr-old Nigerian man and his girlfriend arrested in S. Africa for allegedly being in possession of dr¥gs March 23, 2023
- Content creator seeks justice after her dog was allegedly sh%t d£ad by her estate security in Lagos March 23, 2023
- PDP’s Peter Mbah declared governor-elect in Enugu State after polling 160,895 votes March 23, 2023
- Naira Crunch: NLC set to embark on a Nationwide strike March 22, 2023
- President-elect Tinubu jets out to Paris ‘to rest and plan his transition programme’ March 22, 2023
- Labour Party’s Alex Otti wins Abia governorship election after polling 175, 467 votes March 22, 2023
- Polls: Those who didn’t win should have respect for the greater interest of the nation — President-elect Tinubu March 22, 2023
- CBN Gov. Emefiele apologises to Nigerians for failed electronic transactions March 22, 2023
- Pres. Buhari approves removal of 5% excise duty on calls and data March 22, 2023
- Why fire g¥tted my church in Warri, Delta State ― Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin March 22, 2023
⭐Rating: 1 out of 5.
- March 2023
- February 2023
- January 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- October 2019
- September 2019