Archive for date: December 1st, 2020
The Senate has confirmed the appointment of Prof. Mahmood Yakubu, as Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) for the second term of five years. This comes about a week after President Muhammadu Buhari made the request to the senate. Following the request, the Senate Committee on INEC,...
“You should be carrying a child instead of a balloon,” Lady recounts the message she got from a friend on her 3rd wedding anniversary [Swipe]
“It’s too early for this kind of foolish comment,”Jeweler Malivelihood’s fiancée, Deola, slams man who complained about their pre-wedding photo
If your family depends on you, stop competing with people who depend on their family — Dancer Pokolee
The minister of information and culture, Lai Mohammed, on Tuesday, December 1, said that Boko Haram is badly degraded and can only go after defenseless Nigerians. Speaking at a press conference in Lagos, Mohammed said: “Going after soft targets is an act of desperation by the insurgents who have...
Stop dictating to people how they should spend their money — Media personality Toke Makinwa. [Swipe]
Translate This Post
- Actress Jemima Osunde calls for the arrest of Evang. Adebayo over a recent sermon January 18, 2022
- Troops dislodge IPOB/ESN hideout in a forest in Anambra State January 18, 2022
- Comedian AY Makun and wife welcome their second child after 13 years January 18, 2022
- Stop allowing your friends to control your relationships — Singer Benkrezt warns! January 18, 2022
- Overzealous evangelist seen preaching the word in Port Harcourt, Rivers State January 18, 2022
- S#x Tape: Singer Tiwa Savage makes it to an examination question in Nasarawa State January 18, 2022
- Parents are the reason young girls/boys are into pr#stitution and r!tuals — Gov Okowa‘s aide January 18, 2022
- Lady expresses anger at the unavailability of skullduggery at a Nigerian Immigration office January 18, 2022
- Mum blames her husband’s relatives for making her daughter consider moving to Nigeria from England January 18, 2022
- Lagos bus drivers to pay N292k annually asides ‘Agbero’ charges . January 18, 2022
⭐Rating: 1 out of 5.