An autopsy conducted on Twilight actor, Boyce Gregory, and his Nigerian girlfriend, Natalie Adepoju , has revealed they died of cocaine overdose. .
Recall that the couple was found dead at Gregory’s Las Vegas home on May 13, 2020, by his cousin. Police officers had said they found a white ‘powdery substance’ inside the room when they arrived at the scene. .
According to Clark County coroner, John Fudenberg, the couple died from an ”accidental” overdose of cocaine and fentanyl intoxication. They left behind Gregory’s 10-year-old daughter, Alaya, and Natalie’s son, Egypt.