Man electrocuted by Xmas light in Delta State


A 35-year-old man popularly known as Jaja, has been electrocuted while dismantling Christmas light decorations in Asaba, the Delta State capital.


It was gathered that the incident happened along Nnebisi Road on Monday, January 18. He was said to have been engaged by a contractor to the Asaba Capital Territory Development Agency on beautification, to dismantle the decorations.

According to the deceased’s colleague, who confirmed the incident in a Facebook post, said that Jaja was disconnecting the decorations when one of the wires on the street light poles suddenly snapped, touched the ladder he was standing on and electrocuted him. He died on the spot.

Attention!!!  While dating, DiamondPlatnumz used to beat me, but I enjoyed €™it. Now I miss it — Actress Sepetu .

©2020 Instablog9ja. All rights reserved. | Powered by DEO360 Digital Solutions

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?