Nigerian Dancer And Video Vixen, Kodak, Is Dead

Highly energetic professional dancer and video vixen, Kodak, has died.

She reportedly got electrocuted while charging her phone on Wednesday evening at a video director’s home in Omole Estate, Lagos

It was gathered that she was subsequently rushed to a nearby hospital within the Estate, where she was later confirmed dead. [Swipe]

Attention!!!  Graphic: 6-year-old girl’s head decays after her aunt allegedly poured kerosine on her.

©2020 Instablog9ja. All rights reserved. | Powered by DEO360 Digital Solutions


We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.


Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?