Smoke from Charcoal kills 2 friends as harmattan worsens in #Jos

Two friends, Saminu Idris and Idris Dahiru, both 25, have died in Gangare, Jos, #PlateauState, as the temperature dropped to 6.9°.

The incident occurred around 12:30 am on Saturday after the deceased light up some charcoals to heat up their room due to the low temperature that the state has been experiencing. .

They were believed to have inhaled carbon monoxide from the burning charcoal and suffocated in the room.

Attention!!!  Man returns to propose to his now married ex, years after he dumping her to marry a white lady. [Swipe]

©2020 Instablog9ja. All rights reserved. | Powered by DEO360 Digital Solutions

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?