20150309-172337.jpg

The sad incident took place at Ibafo, Ogun State this morning. Gallons of petrol, to be sold in the black market due to the current scarcity of fuel in the country, were stored in the compound by a neighbor. They
got ignited by the hotness of the atmosphere in the area and got the house razed.

Unfortunately, a young child was inside the building and was consumed. The woman selling the fuel ran with her legs touching the back of her head after the incidence…… residents if d area r now calling on d FG to pls ban d use of petrol in Nigeria……

READ  Wife beater all smiles as he makes court appearance today

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©[2018] INSTABLOG9JA | 100% SARCASM!

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?