20141226-124717.jpg

Unlike with many, it wasn’t a merry Xmas for residents of Oke Ibukun Street, Akure, Ondo State. They woke up to a raging fire that razed a clinic, Universal Medical Clinic (Specialist Children Clinic), and killed the owner of the clinic, Dr. David Oguntuase.

The fire began at about 12.30am on Xmas day. The cause of the fire is still shrouded in mystery. There was no public power supply and no generator was on at the time of the fire. Sympathisers could not hold back their tears as they watched the remains of David which were burnt to an unrecognizable extent.

He worked as a Consultant Pediatrician at the Federal Medical Centre in Owo, while he maintained a private clinic in Akure. Frantic efforts were made to rescue him by getting the state firefighters to the scene but none of them came as they claimed there was no vehicle….. ds is just tragic. D firefighters need to b sentenced to at least 2 weeks in jail. R.I.P David…..

READ  Scottish Episcopal Church approves gay marriage, becomes the 1st U.K Anglican Church to do so

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©[2018] INSTABLOG9JA | 100% SARCASM!

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?