Charcoal fumes kills lady and her house help in Anambra. [Swipe] .

One Mrs Obiageli Ezeuboaja, 65, and her house boy, Chikamso, 12, have died in their sleep in Umuchiana village, Ekwulobia, Anambra State.

Her husband, Bernard Ezeuboaja, reported the incident on Wednesday at Aguata Police Station.

Preliminary investigation revealed that the deceased set a charcoal fire in order to warm the room due to cold weather, leaving all the windows closed and without ventilation, hence the death from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Attention!!!  No charm catches a man like submissiveness — Political Analyst Briggs
0 Comments

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

©2020 Instablog9ja. All rights reserved. | Powered by DEO360 Digital Solutions

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?