Two Ekitipoly Staff Electrocuted On Campus .

instablog9ja Two Ekitipoly Staff Electrocuted On Campus
.
.
Two staff of the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti, on Monday died of electrocution while carrying out their statutory duties on campus .
.
The victims were staff of the Department of Works and were said to have died while working on a defective borehole.
.
.
The deceased, identified as Mr. POP and Mr. Tony, while working on the borehole, attempted to remove a galvanised pipe for repair, not knowing that it had gone up to the extent that it could touch a high tension wire around the area.
.
.
Immediately it made contact with the high tension wire, the duo were electrocuted .
.
Friends of Mr. Tony recounted how he had promised to foot their bills at the school cafeteria after the close of work as a means of celebrating the Toyota Camry he recently bought.

Attention!!!  Paternity: #Tboss’ battle with trolls spills in 2020

©2020 Instablog9ja. All rights reserved. | Powered by DEO360 Digital Solutions

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?