Two men electrocuted while working on a streetlight


Tragedy struck, today, in #Kaduna State, as two men got burnt after being electrocuted while fixing a streetlight along NNPC road, Kaduna.

According to an eyewitness report, the incident occurred after the metallic ladder they were using for the operation, made a contact with a high tension cable.

0 Comments

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?