At least 15 persons have been killed and about 17 other left unconscious after inhaling generator fume while attending a marriage ceremony, over the weekend in Umuomumu Mbieri, Imo State.


The victims, who were majorly guests from Anambra State, were said to have decided to pass the night in a house provided by the celebrants. .

A generator was powered on for them and it was placed in the kitchen, while the doors and widows of their rooms were locked, thus allowing the fume to kill some of them.

READ  Accidental discharge kills two Nigerian soldiers during training

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©[2018] INSTABLOG9JA | 100% SARCASM!

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?