A house fire has claimed the lives of a pregnant lady and her two children in Angwan Biri, Niger State.


The fire was said to have started due to a surge in voltage as power supply was restored in the area, killing Adama and her kids, Tasleem and Tasalima.

READ  Scottish Episcopal Church approves gay marriage, becomes the 1st U.K Anglican Church to do so

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©[2018] INSTABLOG9JA | 100% SARCASM!

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?