Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State



A carpenter was electrocuted few hours ago, while roofing a house opposi

It was gathered that the incident occurred after the man missed his step and reflexively held on to the high tension cable to prevent himself from falling.

0 Comments

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

©2019 Instablog9ja. All rights reserved. | Powered by DEO360 Digital Solutions

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?