A policewoman, Mary Samuel, and her two children, were, on Thursday, killed by generator fumes at her house at Oja-Oba, Osogbo, Osun state. .

The deceased were found dead in the house while her child, Yemisi, and her grandchild who were grasping for breath, were rushed to the hospital, where they are recuperating. Mrs Mary was said to have kept a generator in her kitchen.

READ  After massive media outrage, 'No blacks' Chinese restaurant shut down in Kenya

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©[2018] INSTABLOG9JA | 100% SARCASM!

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?