A staff of the Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company has been electrocuted while carrying out an assignment at the University of Calabar, Calabar, Cross River State.

According to reports, Michael Enang Edu’s colleague mistakenly switched on power and in the process, he got electrocuted. The deceased, who is survived by two daughters and a pregnant wife, will be laid to rest tomorrow in Atina-Adadama.

READ  BankyW reacts to the rumor that he is charging people N35k to gain access to his wedding

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©[2018] INSTABLOG9JA | 100% SARCASM!

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?