A family of 5 has been killed in their sleep by generator fume in Port harcourt, Rivers State.

Mr. Chaly Chibuogwu, his wife and three children were said to have gone to sleep on Sunday with their generator switched on right inside their house. They, however, died before Monday morning.

READ  NDLEA discovers cocaine in passengers’ boxers, as another excretes 94 wraps of heroin

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©[2018] INSTABLOG9JA | 100% SARCASM!

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?