Study at a leading UK University. Meet With Jules Pringle-Taylor From University Of Leicester for September 2018
Why choose University of Leicester?
· Located in the vibrant, multicultural city of Leicester, named as one of the top 10 affordable cities in which to live and work (Good Growth for Cities Index 2016)
· One hour from London by train
* 34th in the Complete University Guide 2019 and Times/Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018
· 75% of our research is internationally excellent with wide-ranging impacts on society, health culture and the environment
· WAEC English accepted instead of IELTS
· Small deposits and flexible tuition payment plans
· One of a few Universities that offer smoother visa processes for Postgraduate applications (UKVI Tier 4 Visa Pilot)
· 22-28% Automatic Discounts available for eligible Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in the College of Science and Engineering.
· 10% Family Loyalty Discount if a sibling, spouse or a parent graduated from a full time campus based course.
· 20-50% Part-Scholarship’s available for eligible Business Postgraduate courses [For More Info] – https://www2.le.ac.uk/departments/business/study/postgraduate/scholarships · Guaranteed accommodation when booked before 1st September 2018
Jules Pringle-Taylor, International Officer for Africa will be visiting Lagos to meet with students interested in courses starting in September 2018 on Wednesday 30thMay 3-7pm at Meeting Room 4 Sheraton Hotel, Ikeja, Lagos.
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses include; Aerospace Engineering | Accounting, Finance & Economics| Biological Sciences | Business & Management | Computer Sciences | Electronic & Electrical Engineering | Geology | Geographical Information Science | Health Sciences and more…. .
For more information and to attend please contact:
Study Across Globe
L.A Ajayi Plaza 99, Awolowo Way, Besides Lagoon Hospital, Balogun Bus Stop, Ikeja, Lagos.
T: +234 (0) 8065007668
W: www.studyacrossglobe.com [SWIPE]